Friday, November 29, 2013

Brazil MTC address


To Write to Ryan: 

You can send letters directly to ryanej210@myldsmail.net*** 

He can read your letters online...but he has strict Mother orders to reply only to me!!! hahaha

****Remember that he only has about 1 hour to spend reading and writing emails so here's an alternate way to contact him:

1.  IF YOU HAVE 5-10 days: you can send him a snail mail letter to his current address below. He will be there until December 10. I will update his addresses as I get them. 

2.   IF you have info he needs in less than a week or you want to write a long epistle that he can chew on during the week....

You can forward your email to me and I will include it in my emails to him through my missionties.com acct-- I email it to Brazil...they print it out and send it to Ryan via snail mail.  He can snail mail it back to them and they will email it back to me.  They promise not to read your letters...but I'm pretty sure that I might sneak a peek if it comes to my email box and I actually have a moment... but in reality I barely read the soccer practice alerts so you might be totally safe to say all kinds of bad things about me in the email and I won't have a clue!!!

Ryan's  MTC address is currently :
Elder Ryan E Johnson Brazil Maceio Mission
Brazil CTM, Box6 District 44-A
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo
Casa Verde
02516-040 Sao Paulo-SP
Brazil


Thanks to all of you for your love and Support of Elder Ryan!



No comments:

Post a Comment