Sunday, November 3, 2013

Write to Ryan



I know you are all so excited to write to Ryan so here are the addresses where you can reach him.


You can email Ryan at:



MTC address:

Elder Ryan E Johnson
DEC10 BRA-MAC
2007 N 900 E Unit 70

Provo UT 84602

Mission Home address--mail letters and packages to this address

Brazil Maceió Mission
Av. Dom Antonio Brandão, 333 Sala 402
Ed. Work Center, Farol
57051-190 Maceió-AL
Brazil


I will post his letters here on the blog so that you can check in and see how he is doing!  
Thanks to everyone for your incredible love and support! 

My BOY!!  This is a moment when I'm glad I only have one boy...but sad that I don't have another one to keep me company while Ryan is gone.  The Piano is soooo quiet!  Rachel and Andria are trying to keep it going, but their volume level isn't quite the same!

We forced Ryan to do two quick pictures...no retakes allowed (by Ryan!!!)


A Beautiful day for a send-off.  So many families doing the same thing that we had to walk a little from the car to find a spot where we weren't photo bombing. 

Handsome Elder Marshall Henrie met us at the MTC for the handoff!  He leaves next week from the MTC to serve in Minnesota (speaking Hmong).  Handing Ryan off to Marsh made it so much easier for Mom--and seeing all the waiting HOST missionaries made me love all the Moms and Dads out there that have sent their sons and daughters on missions...if they can do it so can we!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment